Some of the different ways to flush a toilet in Argentina:
1. The handle used in the United States is probably the least common but can be found.
2. The button on the top is very popular, or a button on the side.
3. It might not even be on the toilet at all. Like a button on the wall.
4. Sometimes it is a knob on top that you have to lift up.
5. In spanish to flush is ¨tirar la cadena¨ which literally means ¨pull the chain.¨ So if you don´t see a button anywhere look up and there might be a chain to pull.