|Café con leche|
- "Café con leche": Espresso and milk in equal measure.
- "Cortado": A shot of espresso topped with a thin layer of milk and foam.
- "Submarino": A tall glass of hot milk served with a chocolate bar - the argentinian version of a hot chocolate.
- "Doble": Any way you like it, but double the dose.
- "Jarrito": Any way you like it, served in a small, elongated glass.
- "Lágrima": Literally a "teardrop" of espresso (less than half a shot) with plenty of milk.
- "Café con crema": Espresso and cream in equal.
Buenos Aires rentals , hostel en buenos aires