Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Must sites of Evita´s life
- Museo Evita. A walk over her life, through elements that once belonged to her. 2988 Lafinur st. (Te. 4807-0306)
- Duarte Mausoleum in Recoleta area. Her embalmed body rests at the Recoleta Cementery. 1760 Junin st.
- Casa Rosada. From its balcony, Evita, already ailing, resigned the vicepresidency, in 1951. 50 Balcarce st.
- CGT seat. In 1955, her embalmed body was stolen from this building, by the military government. 802 Azopardo st.
- City Government. One of the halls bears her name, since this is where her foundation worked. 130 Peru st.
Buenos Aires Accommation: Apartments Buenos Aires , Hostels Buenos Aires