These are some argentinean words (very informal) that will help you out in your trip:
- "Bondi": Argentinean friendly meaning to say bus.
- "Zarpado": Someone who goes beyond the limits.
- "Estar en pedo": To be drunk.
- "Estar al pedo": Not to have anything to do.
- "Pasea perros": Person who works walking dogs. You must have seen them in Buenos Aires City with many dogs.
- "Trucho": Fake (but in the argentinean style).
- " Embole": A boring moment.
- "Che": Expression used to refer to someone.
- "Boludo": Light insult, which is used among friends.
- "Colectivo": Bus.
- "Quilombo": A big big mess.
- "Porteño": Person who was born in Buenos Aires City.
Accommodation in Buenos Aires City: Buenos Aires Apartments , Hostel Buenos Aires , Residencia Universitaria Capital Federal